feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Sam Worthington films in NYC: still a meathead, or is he growing on you?

Labels:

wenn3097850


These are some newer photos of Sam Worthington working on Man on a Ledge over the weekend. I’m bringing them to you because I know you bitches love some Worthington. Especially CB - I offered these to CB, and she was all “meh”. Honestly, though, Sam’s styling for this film is really working for me. While I once thought he was a dumb, short meathead, I’m now seeing the hotness. After all, I’m going to need someone to replacement-crush on after Gerard Butler leaves the douche building with John Mayer.


Also in these photos (and in the film): Ed Harris and Kyra Sedgwick (in Uggs!). Can I just have a word about my Kyra Love? She’s awesome. The Closer is awesome. I love her so much, and I love that she’s doing smaller film roles in between shooting The Closer. She can act her ass off, and I love that she’s had this whole second-career resurgence in her 40s with The Closer. I wonder what Kyra thinks of Sam? If she thinks he’s a meathead too, I’ll love her forever.

wenn3096401

wenn3097794

wenn3097800

wenn3097798

Photos courtesy of WENN.




0 comments:

Post a Comment