feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Russell Brand wants Prince Charles’ organic muffin

Labels:

rota_pride_4_wenn3089237


These are photos from last night’s “Pride of Britain” Awards. Russell Brand was there as the co-host, and he was without his bride. Probably because he wanted to get some hot Susan Boyle action. Anyway, I’m just doing this albeit minor story just because the photos are so funny. Say what you will about Prince Charles, but the man is a good sport, and these photos are hilarious. I wish this site did “caption” contests because I think we could come up some good “public school” references and maybe even a Camilla/horse joke.


Anyway, Brand tweeted about his royal audience, writing: “At Pride Of Britain. Prince Charles is coming. Would like a knighthood but will settle for one of his organic biscuits.” Oh, yes. The sexual tension is palpable.

rota_pride_2_wenn3089239

As I said, Susan Boyle was also there, as was Simon Cowell. That photo is pretty good too:

rota_pride_5_wenn3089238

Speaking of English muffins, I just wanted to add these Prince Harry photos… he’s in uniform. JESUS, this boy is so hot.

101109p6_harry_b-gr_04

101109p6_harry_b-gr_05

101109p6_harry_b-gr_08

Photos courtesy of WENN and Bauer-Griffin.



1 comments:
gravatar
Gerard said...
November 14, 2010 at 4:04 PM  

Brilliant pics. Tres funny. Russell Brand and Bonnie Prince Charlie hangin' out? After reading My Booky Wook I'd of never thought I'd see the day.

Post a Comment