feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Kellan Lutz Loves the Twihards!

Labels:

Seriously, folks, Kellan Lutz loves you. And you. And you. And, yes, you over there.

Asked by YRB magazine about the contingent of supporters known as Twihards, the hunky actor replied:
“I love the fans - the more the merrier, the crazier the better. I really embrace it; I’m a people person, I’m very much an extrovert... it’s all out of love... I get to see new personalities. It’s great.”

On acting versus modeling: “Acting has given me a name so it’s nice to go back into the world of print, which is still photography, which is selling a product frame by frame. It’s really bizarre that - and I’ve encountered this on a couple of different occasions - the world presumes that models are stupid.

The world presumes that models are just pretty people. The truth is, modeling is also a career. Mode
ling is also a tough job, everything that goes into it, just like acting. It’s not all stars and confetti; it’s not all glamorous.”

Lutz willsoon return to the big screen, though. They co-star in A Warrior's Heart, the official poster for which was released this week;

A Warrior's Heart Poster
"



0 comments:

Post a Comment