feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Kate Moss Covers Harper's Bazaar March 2010

Labels:



Beuty model Kate Moss covers Harper's Bazaar 2010.

Kate Moss covers the March issue of American Harper’s Bazaar and we learn the powers that be are taking the Kate Moss brand to the next level. Big time.

In the spring of 2011, the Musée des Arts Décoratifs in Paris will stage a major exhibition on her height (a measly five-foot-seven), body (waif) and spirit (rebellious, misfit, yet still professional) and how she changed fashion. Fair enough.

But it’s good she doesn’t consider herself a fashion designer:

    Kate: “I’m not really a fashion designer. I just love clothes. I’ve never been to design school. I can’t sketch. I can’t cut patterns and things. I can shorten things. I can make a dress out of a scarf…

    HB:“Well, that’s what lots of famous designers do. They find great old clothes in stores and copy them. Most designers today are really stylists. How many do you think can really sketch?Kate: Lee [Alexander] McQueen doesn’t do that! [John] Galliano doesn’t do that! There are lots of them who don’t. Stella [McCartney] is a proper designer!

Celebrity News from CoverAwards

See Also:Kate Moss Engaged With Jamie Hince 

 



0 comments:

Post a Comment