feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

David Beckham: Ristorente Da Giacomo

Labels: ,


David Beckham was seen while he was leaving from Ristorente Da Giacomo in Milano.

David Beckham cracks up as he leaves dinner with English actor James Corden on Monday (February 1) in Milan, Italy.

The 34-year-old soccer star dined at Ristorante Da Giacomo with James.

David’s wife, Victoria Beckham, recently dished to Glamour that when they first started dating, David had to take cues from magazines to find out what Vic was like!

“When I first went out with David,” she shared, “I was in the Spice Girls, and David wasn’t so known. He told me when I got to know him a little better that he didn’t know very much about me, so he bought tabloids. He read that I liked Prada. So he went out and bought Prada trousers, Prada shoes, a Prada shirt, Prada jacket.”
Celebrity News from JJ



2 comments:
gravatar
Tugay Sarıkaya said...
February 2, 2010 at 11:20 AM  

He lost his popularity last 2-3 years...

gravatar
blackmanba said...
February 2, 2010 at 1:16 PM  

I agree with you my only one reader :)

Post a Comment