feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Nonsense Girl Taylor Momsen

Labels:

Taylor Momsen who starring Gossip Girl is gabbing.

Whether she's acting indifferent to Haiti earthquake relief, calling out Lindsay Lohan or not giving a f---k about being a role model, Taylor Momsen does not hold back.

Gossip Girl spoiler alert: The 16-year-old is kind of brat!

In Britain’s Times Online, she discusses being a role model. "To be honest, I really don't f---ing care," the actress/model said. "I didn't get into this to be a role model."

Okay then!

"So I'm sorry if I'm influencing your kids in a way that you don't like," she politely adds. "But I can't be responsible for their actions, and I don't care."






Also of note, Taylor "exclusively hangs out with people older than her" and gets to wear so much cool, expensive designer fashion as a result. Whoop dee doo!

Fun fact about Momsen: She was in the final three choices for Hannah Montana back in the day. She lost out toMiley Cyrus , natch, but she's cool with it now.

Taylor is waaaaay too cool for that anyway.

"Honestly, if I'd have ended up as Hannah Montana, I don't know if the show would have gone as well," she laughs. "I probably would have told them all to go f--- themselves by the time I hit 11. Don't know how that would have gone down."

Spoken like a true class act.

Hollywood Gossip from THG



0 comments:

Post a Comment