feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Mariah Carey Hates Prostetic Nose

Labels:



Mariah Carey didn't like wearing prostetic nose at last movie.

Mariah Carey didn't enjoy wearing a prosthetic nose for her latest movie.

The singer underwent a make-under to play a social worker in Precious but says she had a reaction to her new hooter.

‘It started to make me break out, and look all red and swollen,' explains Mariah.

‘I have such sensitive skin, it started to eat away at my face.'

Mariah, 40, struggled to cope without her make-up on the set.

‘I tried to put on a little bit of blush and he [director Lee Daniels] caught me and he said, "No! You're not having any!"' she says.

‘I had to lose my entire Mariah Carey persona.'

Hollywood Gossips from Now



0 comments:

Post a Comment