feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Ke$ha: I'm a Freak

Labels:



Ke$ha is really a freak !

Ke$ha may or may not be a lesbian. It's unknown for certain.

But there's one thing the breakout singer wants to makes very clear: she really is a freak!

In an interview with Entertainment Weekly, the "Tik Tok" artist took exception to those that think her rebellious image is merely an act. She said:

”Go through my high school yearbooks - I always looked like a f-cking weirdo. I made my own purple velvet pants, living in Brentwood, which is like the Bible belt. And no one would talk to me in middle school... [in] 9th grade, [I] stole my mom’s minivan, drove to Atlanta, snuck into Radiohead, front row.

None of it’s bull$hit."

Hollywood Gossips from THG



1 comments:
gravatar
Anonymous said...
February 16, 2010 at 9:22 AM  

I love his style:):):):):)

Post a Comment