feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Beyonce Needs To Relax

Labels: ,



Succesful singer Beyonce thinking need to relax before the family life.

Always busy with her career,  Beyonce is looking to relax before adding an addition to the family.

The Single Ladies singer says, “I definitely want to have a child, but I know from my nephew it’s a lot. I hope that those things will just happen naturally. I still haven’t had time to relax.”

Meanwhile, the star has been working hard with music and maintaining her famous figure. “I always say, ‘I don’t want to lose my curves.’ I like firm curves. You can never do enough squats, you can never do enough sit-ups. I like for women to look feminine.”

The 28-year-old has even made some history. The word Bootylicious has been added to the Oxford Dictionary.  “I still can’t believe it! It’s hilarious. I actually wish it was another word that I created. I wish it didn’t have ‘booty’ in it.”
Celebrity News from C-G








0 comments:

Post a Comment